domingo, 8 de setembro de 2002

Versão brasileira, Oficina dos Menestréis.

A peça vai ficar bem legal.






Footloose



Tonight I gotta cut loose

Footloose

Kick off your Sunday shoes

Please, Louise

Pull me offa my knees

Jack, get back

C'mon, before we crack

Lose your blues

Everybody cut Footloose




Grease!



We go together,

like ra-ma la-ma la-ma ka dinga kading-a-dong

Remember forever,

as shoo-wop shoo-waddy-waddy yippity boom-de-boom

Chang-chang changity-chang shoo-bop

that's the way it should be...

wahoo yeah!




The Wall



We don't need no education.

We don't need no thought control.

No dark sarcasm in the classroom.

Teacher, leave those kids alone.

Hey, Teacher, leave those kids alone!

All in all it's just another brick in the wall.

All in all you're just another brick in the wall.




My best friend`s wedding



...the moment I wake up

Before I put on my makeup

I say a little prayer for you..

While combing my hair now

And wond'ring what dress to wear now

I say a little prayer for you...




Platoon



Um dos retratos mais emocionantes

dos horrores da Guerra do Vietnã,

dirigido por um ex-combatente, Oliver Stone.




Central do Brasil



Jesus,

Você foi a pior coisa que já me aconteceu.

Só escrevo porque teu filho Josué me pediu.

Eu falei pra ele que você não vale nada.

Mas ainda assim o menino pôs na idéia

que quer te conhecer.






Nenhum comentário: