segunda-feira, 22 de julho de 2002

Dilemma



I am not a frightened person.

I am not afraid of heights.

I am not afraid of the dark.

I have no fobias.

I can cross a city by myself in the middle of the night without being scared.

I don’t lock my house when I go to sleep.

I am not afraid of people more powerful than me.

I am not afraid of being ridiculous, not afraid of saying what I feel.

But there is one thing that gets me.

And it is the feeling of this threatening closeness growing with another human being.

The fear that I might lose myself so much in someone else,

so much to maybe never find myself back again.



But then I say to myself: the only thing to do is to close my eyes and walk the plank…



Do espetáculo Dilemma, de Kris Niklison, em cartaz em Amsterdã

Nenhum comentário: