quarta-feira, 29 de outubro de 2008

THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC













aMelhorAtrizdoMundo

To be in Meryl's presence is to be on the receiving end of how far she goes in her exploration of the human experience. By putting life before art, Meryl Streep has made the choice of a trailblazing pioneer, and in the process she became my generation's genius. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize the inevitable: giving love is the true measure of a great artist. - diane keaton


I highly recommend having Meryl Streep play you. If your husband is cheating on you with a carhop, get Meryl to play you. You will feel much better. If you get rear-ended in a parking lot, have Meryl play you. If the dingo eats your baby, call Meryl. She plays all of us better than we play ourselves, although it's a little depressing knowing that if you went to audition to play yourself, you will lose out to her. Some days, when I'm having a hard day, I'd call up Meryl and she'll come and she'll step in for me. She's so good, people don't really notice. I call her at the end of the day and find out how I did, and inevitably it's one of the best days I've ever had. - nora ephron


I don't wanna talk
'cause it makes me feel sad
but I understand
You've come to shake my hand
I apologize
If it makes you feel bad
Seeing me so tense
No self-confidence
But you see

The winner takes it all
The loser has to fall
Its simple and its plain
Why should I complain


But tell me does she kiss
Like I used to kiss you?
Does it feel the same
When she calls your name?
Somewhere deep inside
You must know I miss you
But what can I say
Rules must be obeyed
.

Mamma mia!
here I go again... my, my, how can I resist you? Slipping through my fingers I try to capture every minute Chiquitita you and I know Money Money Money must be funny S.O.S. the love you gave me, nothing else can save me Dancing Queen having the time of your life

bridges
hours
youdontknowme
meryl special
meryl talks


Nenhum comentário: