terça-feira, 15 de abril de 2008

de originais e versões

If I could recapture All of the memories And bring them to life Surely I would Hear the distant laughter Wasn't it you and me Surviving the night? You're fading out of my sight Swiftly You're vanishing Drifting away You're vanishing (...) Reaching out into the distance Searching for spirits of the past Just a trace of your existence To grasp And if somehow I could recapture All of the memories And bring them to life Lord knows I would But now you're fading faster Getting so hard to see Taking the light Letting the darkness inside Swiftly You're vanishing Drifting so far away Vanishing Away - Vanishing

We were as one For a moment in time And it seemed everlasting That you would always be mine Now you want to be free So I’m letting you fly ‘Cause I know in my heart Our love will never die You’ll always be a part of me I’m part of you indefinitely Girl don’t you know you can’t escape me Ooh darling ‘cause you’ll always be my baby And we’ll linger on Time can’t erase a feeling this strong No way you’re ever gonna shake me Oh darling, ‘cause you’ll always be my baby (,,,) You’ll always be a part of me I’m part of you indefinitely Girl don’t you know you can’t escape me Oh darling ‘cause you’ll always be my baby - Always be my baby
Those days of love are gone Our time is through Still I burn on and on All of my life Only for you From now Until forever And ever, my darling Forever You will always be the only one You will always be the only one
As long as I shall live I'll hold you dear And I will reminisce Of our love all through the years From now Until forever And ever, my darling Forever You will always be the only one If you should ever need me Unfailingly, I will return to your arms And unburden your heart And if you should remember That we belong together Never be ashamed Call my name Tell me I'm the one you treasure Forever And ever, my darling Forever You will always be the only one yes Forever - Forever

Nenhum comentário: